Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hello world of blogging




This is a totally a new idea to me I know it is all the rage but the concept is still forgien (I know I live in the dark ages)! I think this is going to be particularly challenging for me because when I write I don't like to use the proper grammar rules ...like punctuation,run on sentences or using capital letters and I am a horrendous speller so bear with me!
Even with all of my short comings I decided to go ahead and jump on the blog wagon because I am still having a hard time getting my official website up and I would like a place for people to go and see my stuff and hear my heart! I love what I do and want that to come across in my photographs!
So enjoy and hopefully I am like a wine I just get better with the passing of time! HaHa
Here are some images of my beautiful children they are by far my best clients!



5 comments:

Fred & Tracy McDonald said...

Hey Lil Cousin -- Great work, I am really impressed and think you have a very beautiful family!!!! I am excited that I am your first comment!!! Love & miss you guys!!!! Fred, Tracy, James, Alexis, Freddy, Michael & Miss Maya Mae

XOXOXOXOX

Cyndi said...

Ah! Your kids are so beautiful! I LOVE that last picture of Noel. It's beautiful. She's beautiful. Great work! =D

Kristina said...

You have the cutest kids to practice on. Noel is adorable. Josh is too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Erin you are SO amazing and you have such an outstanding talent. I really...really... REALLY think you need to open up your own photo studio. I am so impressed... please, pretty please consider.